Updated: Apr 3, 2020
First, a shout-out to Mason Cormier to this beautiful portrait of his sister. Bravo, Mason!
OK. This is it. The last of winter. Maybe.
Today, get outside and craft a collection of winter images. It is probably the last time snow will be on branches for the next 9 to 10 months, hopefully.
Here are a few ideas to get started.
1. Create a winter portrait of someone.
2. Search for bright colors among the whiteness.
3. Use a path or road to create long lines into the white landscape.
4. Create a shot from a low perspective.
5. Photograph an object that you place in the snow.
6. Take a winter self-portrait.
7. Pose a family member for one final winter photograph.
8. Shoot a close-up.
9. Create a photograph at twilight.
10. Create a photograph of your pet playing in the snow. Unless your pet is a reptile or fish.
As always, email your JPG files to me at: email@example.com.
And keep at this - you'll be amazed by the response your work is getting!