CNMS 111: Digital Foundations
Digital Foundations is a survey course covering basics of design including graphics, images, and basics of web layout. You will learn Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver or basics of HTML coding for the web, and After Effects. A portal will be available shortly with multiple resources.
To start in on this course:
1. Learn Principles and Elements of Design
2. Read and learn "The Basics of Gestalt Theory."
3. Read and learn "How to master color theory."
4. Become familiar with Adobe Illustrator. Go through the Adobe site, Get to Know Illustrator.
5. Using the concepts learned in the Principles and Elements of Design, produce a logo for a fictional multimedia production company.